At Your Service
Copper Cottage Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is a division of Midwestern Mechanical, Inc. created by a team of professionals with the tools, training and knowledge to handle all your plumbing, heating and cooling needs.
Since 1983, Midwestern Mechanical, Inc. has provided expert plumbing, heating and air conditioning services to a wide variety of commercial and residential customers in South Dakota, Northern Nebraska, Northwestern Iowa and Southwestern Minnesota.
Due to growing customer demand, Midwestern Mechanical changed the name of their service division to Copper Cottage in January 2008. Along with the name change, several new services were added, including furnace and air conditioning sales and service. With locations in Sioux Falls, SD, Rapid City, SD, Sioux City, IA, and Spencer, IA, Copper Cottage continues the level of excellent service customers have come to expect.
Take a look at just a few of the services Copper Cottage offers:
- Service and installation of boilers
- Repair or replacement of furnaces and air conditioners
- Service or replacement of rooftop units
- Gas lines of any size and length
- Testing and adding glycol to heating systems
- Water heater repair or replacement
- Extending air lines to new equipment and adding additional air drops
- Repair of waste and water lines and fixtures
- Any size commercial or residential remodeling project
- Emergency repair
Copper Cottage Tip: Take advantage of Copper Cottage residential service contracts, to ensure proper operation of your plumbing, heating and cooling systems throughout the year and to avoid costly unexpected emergency repairs.