There’s nothing cool about an air conditioner that doesn’t keep your home or office comfortable when summer’s heat is at its peak. Whether you’re building a new home, a commercial building, or want to replace your current air conditioning system, Copper Cottage can help you choose the ideal climate control solution for you.
It may be time to considering replacing your air conditioner if:
• Your air conditioner is more than 10 years old
• Your air conditioner is damaged
• Your equipment needs frequent repairs
• Your energy bills keep going up
• Some rooms in your home are too hot or too cold
• Your home has humidity problems
• Your system is unusually noisy
Air conditioners today are manufactured to meet higher efficiency standards. If you own an air conditioner more than 10 years old, chances are the SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) is around 8. In 2006, 13 SEER became the minimum for new air conditioning system. These more energy-efficient systems use 30% less electricity than 10 SEER products. Buying a newer cooling system will reduce your utility bills. We generally recommend an air conditioner replacement with the highest SEER system you can afford. It will save you money over the life of the unit.
At Copper Cottage, we can install your new air conditioner, and give you the assurance that comes with a pleasing indoor environment, and a dependable, energy-efficient cooling system that will save you money over time. Our technicians will be sure your new unit performs at a high level by:
• Ensuring appropriate and accessible placement
• Checking air supply and return registers
• Checking for leaking air ducts
• Ensuring air flow rates and refrigerant levels meet manufacturer specifications
• Locating your thermostat away from heat sources.
Our technicians will be happy to recommend regular maintenance to ensure your new air conditioner keeps your home cool for years to come.
All the air conditioning systems installed in South Dakota and Iowa by Copper Cottage carry an excellent warranty and local supplier support. A new air conditioner from one of these trusted manufacturers is a great investment in your home or business and can save you money on energy bills for years.
For long lasting performance, install an Amana central air conditioning system. Keep your home cool and save energy costs in addition to industry-leading warranty protection.