Heat Pump Installation & Repair in Sioux Falls
Maintain Your Home's Temperature with Our Heat Pump Services
The winter months can be long and cold in South Dakota, and keeping your home warm is essential for your comfort and the health of your family. While space heaters and other types of heating systems can help, a heat pump is the most energy-efficient way to keep your family warm. At Copper Cottage, we provide heat pump services in Sioux Falls and surrounding areas. Our plumbers are experts in heat pumps and can get your system up and running in no time.
Give us a call at (605) 309-7170 to schedule an appointment for heat pump repair.
What Is a Heat Pump?
A heat pump is an air conditioning unit that can also be used as a heater. Heat pumps work by moving heat from one place to another. In the winter, the heat pump moves heat from the outside air into your home. In the summer, the heat pump moves heat from your home into the outside air. Heat pumps are more energy-efficient than traditional heating systems because they only use energy to move heat, not to generate heat.
There are two types of heat pumps:
- In-wall heat pumps are installed inside the wall of your home. This allows you to easily control the heat pump from your thermostat.
- Out-wall heat pumps are installed outside your home and are more efficient than in-wall heat pumps. However, an out-wall heat pump is more expensive and difficult to repair.
Benefits of a Heat Pump
Heat pumps are the most energy-efficient way to heat your home. In addition to saving you money on your heating bills, a heat pump can also help you save money on your air conditioning bills in the summer. Heat pumps can also be more comfortable than other heating systems. Because heat pumps move heat instead of generating heat, they are more uniform throughout your home.
Some other benefits of a heat pump include:
- Cost-saving– A heat pump can help you save up to 30% on your heating and air conditioning bills.
- Eco-friendly– Heat pumps are more environmentally-friendly than other heating systems.
- Uniform temperature– Heat pumps move heat instead of generating it, so your home will be evenly heated. Your thermostat will control the temperature, so you can adjust it as needed.
- Versatility– Heat pumps can also be used to cool your home in the summer. This means you only need one system to keep your home comfortable all year long.
Copper Cottage can help you decide if a heat pump is right for you. We can also help you with the installation and provide you with routine maintenance so you know your heat pump is working properly.
Contact Our Heat Pump Repair Pros
At Copper Cottage, we have more than a century of combined experience in the plumbing industry. We have the knowledge and expertise to get your heat pump up and running in no time. We provide quality services at fair prices. Our plumbers are honest and hardworking and will always treat you with respect.
“Knowledgeable, experienced, friendly. Only place I will call now. Best in Sioux Falls!”Fran P.
“Will always be using Copper Cottage for our AC/Heat/Plumbing needs. They have been so helpful getting us in when our (furnace) was needing to be replaced. I appreciate Joel and his team so so much!”Samantha D.
“Our old water heater had a horrible leak. We purchased a new gas water heater, and the service men were great. They handled my dog, Buddy, wanting to say hi every time they came up and down the stairs. The plumbing was rerouted, and the new water heater wa”JJ W.
“Always prompt, and the tech who came to fix the AC had it up and running in no time. That's why I call Copper Cottage when something goes bad with the HVAC system.”Teri S.
“Thank you for doing great work! Nate did a great job and very professional!”Wes G.