Toilet Repairs in Sioux Falls & Spencer
It is never a good time to have an issue with your toilet. At Copper Cottage, we understand how challenging toilet problems can be, which is why our experienced technicians offer lightning fast and reliable toilet repair services throughout Sioux Falls, SD, Spencer, IA, and surrounding areas. Whether you want same-day service, or immediate 24/7 emergency repairs, our licensed experts have you covered.
We Repair it All!
We have been repairing toilets for over 30 years, and we have seen it all. On top of our experience, our team constantly attends trainings to ensure you are receiving the most energy-efficient products and up to date tools and techniques. From fixing a running toilet, to repairing a malfunctioning flapper, our friendly and professional technicians can fix it all.
5 of the most common toilet problems:
- Clogs: We’re starting with the most common problem first, the dreaded clog. Toilets do not have the internal structure to process too much toilet paper, tampons, pads, or other foreign objects. Our professionals have advanced, blockage busting tools to clear your clog in no time.
- Phantom flushes: If your toilet spontaneously refills, it is a sign there is a leak somewhere in the tank.
- Weak flushes: When your toilet bowl empties too slowly, it could indicate there is a small clog somewhere in the toilet bowl.
- Leaky or malfunctioning seals: Toilets work best when all the seals are working optimally. Any compromises in these seals can drastically affect your toilet.
- Botched DIY repairs: Second only to clogs, poorly executed DIY repairs account for a great deal of our calls. There are many sites out there that tout “easy” DIY solutions that end up accidently break seals, compact clogs, or unlink chains.
Licensed Technicians, Available 24/7
At Copper Cottage, our technicians know that toilets can break or clog any time of day, which is why we provide stellar toilet repair services around the clock. Day or night, we are available to fix even the trickiest toilet problems. Don’t try to fix your toilet yourself, instead let our licensed and qualified team exceed your expectations.