Indoor Air Quality Services in Sioux Falls
Products & Services to Help Spencer, IA Breathe Easy
When you think about what makes your home comfortable, temperature might be the first thing that comes to mind – which makes sense considering the harsh Midwest winters. However, if you have poor indoor air quality, it can drastically affect your comfort, your heating system, and even your health. At Copper Cottage, we are dedicated to being your complete comfort solution, and we proudly offer a variety of indoor air quality services in Sioux Falls and surrounding areas to keep your space a safe haven.
Copper Cottage is proud to offer our customers the award winning REME HALO® in-duct air purifier. As the latest and greatest in indoor air quality innovations, the REME HALO® uses unique ionized hydro-peroxide (H2O2) technology to provide you with cleaner, purer air, that is 99% free of mold, viruses, bacteria, and other airborne threats. Plus, the REME HALO® can reduce odors and eliminate allergens and irritants like dirt, dander, and pollen. You don't need to open the windows to bring fresh air into your home - the REME HALO® can create a healthy, odor-free environment in even the mustiest spaces.
Poor Indoor Air Quality Is Nothing to Sneeze At
Americans spend nearly 90% of our time indoors, which makes us particularly susceptible to any polluted air inside. Contaminants like bacteria, viruses, mold, dust, and pollen can become concentrated in indoor environments and the EPA lists poor indoor air quality as one of the top 5 health concerns in the country. Once you know what to look for, you can spot symptoms of poor indoor air quality, so you can find an indoor air quality solution that fits your needs.
Signs of poor indoor air quality:
- Increase in allergy or asthma symptoms: Allergens like dust and pet dander can become concentrated if your air quality is poor. Buildup of these pollutants can exacerbate allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Higher energy bills: When your heating and cooling systems are congested with pollutants, they have to work overtime in order to properly affect the temperature in your home, this means your paying more in monthly energy bills, without feeling their heating or cooling effects.
- Eyes, nose, and throat irritation: Harmful bacteria and viruses can increase the frequency of sickness or respiratory infections, especially for children and elderly family members.
- Clogged filters: Filters can help keep your HVAC system clean and when you experience frequently clogged filters, it can cause damage to your system and pricy repairs.
- Headaches or fatigue: If you frequently use toxic household cleaners and paints without proper ventilation, you could be releasing an excessive amount of VOCs into the air which can cause dizziness, fatigue, or headaches.
Copper Cottage Is a Breath of Fresh Air
At Copper Cottage, we understand that no two properties are the same, which is why we never offer a one size fits all solution to your indoor air quality. Your customized service will always be delivered with the best quality products and unparalleled workmanship.
Our indoor air quality services include:
- Whole-home air purification systems
- Duct cleaning
- Humidity solutions
- iWave UV light systems
- Filter replacement
Our licensed and certified indoor air quality technicians are ready to help you breathe easier at home. Call our team or contact us online to learn more about our air quality services. Please dial (605) 309-7170 for Sioux Falls, and (712) 214-8560 for Spencer.
“Knowledgeable, experienced, friendly. Only place I will call now. Best in Sioux Falls!”Fran P.
“Will always be using Copper Cottage for our AC/Heat/Plumbing needs. They have been so helpful getting us in when our (furnace) was needing to be replaced. I appreciate Joel and his team so so much!”Samantha D.
“Our old water heater had a horrible leak. We purchased a new gas water heater, and the service men were great. They handled my dog, Buddy, wanting to say hi every time they came up and down the stairs. The plumbing was rerouted, and the new water heater wa”JJ W.
“Always prompt, and the tech who came to fix the AC had it up and running in no time. That's why I call Copper Cottage when something goes bad with the HVAC system.”Teri S.
“Thank you for doing great work! Nate did a great job and very professional!”Wes G.